The Central Penn Business Group on Health hosts a full complement of educational events designed to fit the needs of today’s employers and address the issues surrounding the healthcare benefits employers offer to their employees. Our three core events focus on compliance, partnership and forecasting what is next. We also provide education on emerging trends and new products, opportunities for controlling costs and insights and benchmarks from our data analytics initiative. Central Penn Business Group on Health members attend these events either at a reduced member rate or for no cost at all. To view current events click here
Core Event Descriptions:
The March Legal/Legislative Update
– a conference designed to provide key stakeholders with the latest information on legislative proposals, regulatory pronouncements and key judicial decisions that impact employers. This seminar is led by an attorney specializing in healthcare policy.
May Health Summit
– this annual conference is a collaboration created by the Central Penn Business Group on Health and LiveWell Lancaster. Annually, we focus on a current issue impacting our region. Past topics include substance abuse and misuse, reducing stress and improving wellbeing and creating a culture of health. Regional and national thought leaders present insights related to addressing these issues and we also focus on recognizing employers committed to improving the health of their workforce with the well workplace awards.
The Fall Healthcare Forecast
– this conference focuses on emerging trends in healthcare, including state and national policy initiatives and typically includes panel discussions with key stakeholders – insurers, providers, government officials and community leaders.
- provide members easy access to resources designed to provide solutions to ongoing healthcare challenges and help educate members about the complexities of employer sponsored healthcare. Pre-recorded sessions area available to members at no cost or for a nominal fee for non-members.
Employer Networking Breakfast
- are a great chance to meet and discuss relevant healthcare topics with peers. These events host a short topical presentation and then allow time for open discussion between employers as to how the topic has impacted their organization. Employers leave with insight into how their peers are handling the tough challenges and some tried and true techniques for success.
Click Here to View and Register for Events